Skip to content
Here are some changes and updates that you can expect when you see us for your next appointment:
- We require masks for all staff and guests regardless of vaccination status.
- We no longer have a waiting area indoors per local Covid-19 mandates. Please wait outside of our front doors where we can see you until your scheduled appointment time. There is no need to check in; we will assume that you are ready at your scheduled time and we ask that you do not enter until you are greeted by your service provider or another staff member. It is important that you provide us with a mobile phone number when scheduling so that we can contact you if necessary.
- Capacity is limited to only one guest per service provider, so please come alone to your appointment.
- We have temporarily stopped using steamers in all treatments in order to minimize air droplet movement.
- In order to maintain our fun, relaxing envoronment we ask that you do not discuss vaccines, COVID-19, or politics during your visit or with our staff.
- Due to the increased cost for us to safely provide services, there will be a slight price increase upon our reopening and an additional $2.50 fee added to each visit to accommodate for the cost of PPE, additional staffing and cleaning services, medical grade cleaners and sanitizer, etc.
- All products and gift certificates will need to be purchased via curbside pickup for those who do not have a scheduled appointment. If you are purchasing products at your scheduled appointment, please ask for assistance and do not touch any retail products on the shelves.
- We ask that everyone practices social distancing, by maintaining at least 6 feet of space between yourself and others whenever possible.
- Our sanctuary, locker rooms, and steam rooms are not currently available. We apologize for the inconvenience—these facilities will reopen as local health guidelines allow.