we are taking extra measures to go above and beyond state and local regulations to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff and to stop the spread of the virus. Proper hygiene, sanitation, and a safe & healthy environment is and always has been a top priority at Epic Day Spa.
Here are some changes and updates that you can expect when you see us for your next appointment:
– At this time we will not be performing services for anyone who has traveled outside of Oregon within 14 days.
– At your scheduled appointment time, you will be asked a series of questions relating to Covid-19, complete a liability waiver, and have your temperature taken prior to your appointment. If you have a cough, fever over 100.3 degrees, shortness of breath, have been exposed to someone diagnosed with Covid-19 or have traveled outside of Oregon within 14 days, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
– We no longer have a waiting area. You will be asked to wait outside where we can see you until your appointment time. There is no need to check in. We will assume that you are ready at your scheduled time and we ask that you do not enter until you are called greeted by your service provider. It is important that you provide us with a mobile phone number that you will have access to at the time of your service so that we can contact you if necessary.
– All staff and guests will be wearing a mask and at all times. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
– Only one guest is permitted per service provider, so please come alone to your appointment.
– We will not be accepting cash payments or have change available until further notice.
– We have temporarily stopped using steamers in all treatments in order to minimize air droplet movement.
– We will not be providing snacks, beverages, or magazines. Please bring a phone or tablet to keep yourself busy. A garment bag will be provided to keep your coat, purse, and any other belongings in throughout your appointment if desired. While eating and drinking is not allowed inside at this time, we recommend having water available in your vehicle if you plan to be here for an extended period of time, so that you can access it if necessary.
– Upon entering, you will be asked to immediately wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and warm water prior to receiving any services, your service provider will do the same.
– Due to the increased cost for us to safely provide services, there will be a slight price increase upon our reopening and an additional $2.50 fee added to each visit to accommodate for the cost of PPE, additional staffing and cleaning services, medical grade cleaners and sanitizer, etc.
– All products and gift certificates will need to be purchased via curbside pickup for those who do not have a scheduled appointment. If you are purchasing products at your scheduled appointment, please ask for assistance and do not touch any retail products on the shelves.
– We ask that everyone practices social distancing, by maintaining at least 6 feet of space between yourself and others whenever possible.– Virucidal, medical grade sanitizers are used on all high traffic areas and between every appointment. Hand sanitizer is available in every area of our facility at all times.
– Our sanctuary, locker rooms, and steam rooms are not currently available. We apologize for the inconvenience—these facilities will reopen as local health guidelines allow.
– All visits must be limited to scheduled appointments.