We’ve been missing you all dearly these past couple months and we are excited to announce that we will reopen June 2nd!
We have been acquiring the necessary equipment to be in compliance with the Oregon Health Authority’s guidance for opening, and we are working non stop to get everything in place. If you are currently scheduled, we will call to either confirm your appointment or let you know if we need to make changes to your scheduled appointment – so stay tuned for more updates! Thank you all for your continued patience and support during these unprecedented and unpredictable times. We look forward to seeing you all again very soon.
Here are some changes and updates that you can expect when you see us for your next appointment:
– You will be asked a series of questions relating to Covid-19, complete a liability waiver, and have your temperature taken prior to your appointment. If you have a cough, fever over 100.3 degrees, shortness of breath, have been exposed to someone diagnosed with Covid-19 or have traveled outside of Oregon within 14 days, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
– All staff and guests will be wearing a mask at all times. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you for a small fee. Service providers are also required to wear gloves through appointments.
– Only one guest is permitted per service provider, so please come alone to your appointment.
– We will not be accepting cash payments until further notice.
-We will not be using blow dryers or offering heat styling for hair services to reduce contact time and air droplet movement.
– We will not be providing snacks, beverages, or magazines, so please bring a phone or tablet to keep yourself busy. A garment bag will be provided to keep your coat, purse, and any other belongings in throughout your appointment.
– We will no longer have a waiting area, so you will be asked to wait outside or in your car until your appointment time. We will assume that you are ready at your scheduled time and we ask that you do not enter until you are called by your service provider. It is important that you provide us with a mobile phone number that you will have access to at the time of your service so that we can contact you.
– Upon entering, you will be asked to immediately wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and warm water.
– Due to the increased cost for us to safely provide services, there will be a slight price increase upon our reopening.
– All products will need to be purchased via curbside pickup for those who do not have a scheduled appointment. If you are purchasing products at your scheduled appointment, please ask for assistance and do not touch any retail products on the shelves.
– We ask that everyone practices social distancing, by maintaining at least 6 feet of space between yourself and others whenever possible.
– Our sanctuary, locker rooms, and steam rooms will be closed until further notice, and all other visits must be limited to scheduled appointments.